The following changes will be made in Billecta API on the designated date
Monday, May 13, 2019
- DefaultFinancialPaymentCode added to AccountingSettingsView. New payment mean for financial payments to be used in bookkeeping.
- CreditCardPaymentPublicId and SwishPaymentPublicId added to InvoiceActionStateView and ReconciliationInvoiceActionStateView. Add for the possibility to redund credit card and swish payment through the API
- Added endpoints /v1/Creditor/KYC. GET and POST endpoints for getting and updating KYC.
- Added endpoint /v1/Creditor/CreditorSubs. A faster endpoint for getting creditors you have read access to. Only a subset of information is retreived
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- AccountingSettingsView.DefaultSalesAccount hidden from API and replaced with ProductsTemplateView.
- AccountingSettingsView.FreightCostAccount added
- ContractInvoiceActionView.AutoMerge added. Auto merged generated file with any unattested invoice to the same debtor
- FreightFee added to ContractInvoiceActionView, DebentureActionEntryView, InvoiceActionEntryView, InvoiceActionView,
- CreditorBankInfoView.SwishPaymentEnabled, AutogiroEnabled, AutogiroCustomerNumber hidden and managed trought the portal